(Press Release from the Polish Cultural Club of Greater Hartford, Inc. regarding the showing of Mission of Honor Movie & Exhibition)
The Spirit of Johnny Cash comes to Hartford’s Chopin Ballroom June 15th
“I don’t know how you do it, but you’ve got my brother’s fingerprints and he would be honored.’”
– Tommy Cash, Johnny’s younger brother
(after seeing Harold Ford play in Tennessee)
“From what I’ve seen and heard, I think Harold is the best Johnny Cash tribute artist — the best in the world,” -David Hutchinson, song writer and producer, England (http://www.saratogian.com/article/ST/20120428/NEWS/304289977)
The Spirit of Johnny Cash is regarded at the #1 Johnny Cash tribute show in the world! Harold Ford brings Cash back to life. If you’re a Johnny Cash fan, you CAN’T miss this show.
Come early for dinner and drinks at the PNH Pub & Tavern (1st floor). Reservations are highly recommended! 860-247-1784 or Info@PolishHomeCT.org.
Experience the hospitality of the 22,000 sq ft historic Polish National Home of Hartford and the elegant Chopin Ballroom where the show takes place (2nd floor).
Tickets are general admission and available at Bit.Ly/TheSpiritOfJohnnyCash
Advanced Show Tickets are $35.00 (plus fees).
At the door Show Tickets are $40.00
Veterans, visit MBCBEntertainment.com for a special discount – Save $5 per ticket, for up to 2 tickets.
An Evening of Beatlemania returns to Hartford’s Chopin Ballroom at the historic Polish National Home of Hartford
Get Your Tickets Today – The show and buffet dinner is scheduled for March 23, 2019
Are you looking for a Beatles Hartford CT night out? This is the Beatlemania event you want!
- Advanced Dinner & Show – $45 ($49 at the door)
- Show-only – $20
- PNH Members! Dinner & Show tickets are only $41 (must be purchased at the PNH with proof of membership)
- Dinner Buffet starts at 5:30 PM in the PNH Dining Room on the first floor
- Chopin Ballroom doors (2nd floor) and balcony seats open at 7:30 PM.
- The 1st set starts at 8:00 PM.
- The show ends at 10:00 PM
When you’re done eating, please hang out at the pub bar to make room for other guests in the Dining Room.
- The PNH Pub will be open from 11:30 AM to 11:30 PM
- Buffet Dinner in the PNH Dining Room (1st Floor) – 5:30 PM to 7:45 PM | 1st come, 1st seated – We recommend coming early!
- Ballroom doors, balcony seating, and bar open at 7:30 PM
- The 1st set of Beatlemania starts at 8:00 PM
- 8:50 PM Intermission – Grab a drink or two at the ballroom bar!
- The 2nd set starts at 9:10 PM
- 10:00 PM Hang out at the ballroom bar or head downstairs to the main bar in the pub!
Buffet and Ballroom Bar Menu:
- Rye Bread and Butter
- Pasta Marinara
- Broiled sliced kielbasa
- Desserts: House-made Bread Pudding & Peach Dump Cake
- Coffee/Tea station
Ballroom Bar Menu
- Well Drinks – $5
- Top-Shelf Drinks – $7
- Beer $3 – $5 (Domestic-$3, Imports-$4, Craft-$5)
- House Wines – $4
- Premium Wines – $5
- Soda, Bottled Water, Energy Drinks – $2
This is An Evening of Beatlemania with The Hofners! The Beatlemania Show in Hartford CT!
Hartford loves the Beatles!
Ballroom Dancing Lesson at the Historic Chopin Ballroom in Hartford CT
Sunday Ballroom Dancing Lesson at the historic Chopin Ballroom happens November 18, 2018 from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm. Our 1st one in September was a blast and we’re doing it again!
* 1-hour lesson followed by
* 1-hour practice session
To register please call Stephanie at 860-742-1053 or the PNH office at 860-247-1784. You may also email us at Info@PolishHOmeCTorg or simply submit the following form.
Eight to the Bar is coming to Hartford and will be performing live on stage at the Chopin Ballroom May 19th
When: May 19, 2018
Time: Doors open at 6:30 pm. The show starts at 7:30 pm and ends around 11:00 pm.
Where: The Chopin Ballroom at the Hartford PNH
Parking: Free onsite parking in our lot and streetside. Plenty of parking!
Tickets: Advance tickets $19+ | At the door $25.
– Tickets are available from the Hartford PNH (Info@PolishHomeCT.org / 860.247.1784)
– Tickets are also available on ezEvent.com
Dining: Come early and dine at The Pub! (Ticket holders enjoy a 5% discount)
Drinks: The Pub bar will be open if you come early. The ballroom bar will be open at 6:30 pm.
Eight to the Bar has been delighting fans all over. Influenced by American roots music – boogie-woogie, swing and Motown – Eight to the Bar performs outstanding instrumentals and sophisticated vocal and musical arrangments.
“With the support of independently produced CDs and videos, Eight to the Bar has cultivated a large, enthusiastic following that has put them in clubs from Maine to Miami as well as Europe and the Caribbean. Their rigorous touring schedule has included opening spots for Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, Manhattan Transfer, Robert Cray, the late Roy Orbison and Ray Charles, several European tours, and most recently, a tour of the Republic of Georgia at the invitation of the U.S. Embassy located there.” – Credit: EightToTheBar.com
Who is Eight to the Bar?
Tenor and alto saxophones, flute.
Band leader, vocals, keyboard
Bass guitar, vocals
Eight to the Bar played at amazing venues all over the world, like:
- 100 Club in London, England
- Jazzhouse in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Komma Bar in Worgl, Austria
- Webster Hall, New York NY
- The Derby, Los Angeles CA
- “Swing Under the Stars” Concert Series in Boston, MA
And on May 19th Eight to the Bar will perform at the historic Chopin Ballroom at the Hartford PNH!
The Chopin Ballroom is located on the 2nd floor of the Hartford PNH, the national historic landmark officially known as the Polish National Home of Hartford, Inc.
Located at 60 Charter Oak Ave, Hartford, CT 06106
Go to Google Maps for directions