Celebrate Mom at the PNH Mothers Day Brunch | May 13
Special guest performer Ray Paris! Two seating times. Reservations are recommended.
Did your parents meet or have a special occasion at the PNH? Tell us about it!
After Mothers Day Brunch at the PNH, enjoy what the Greater Hartford area has to offer. A nice walk enjoying the Hartford Riverfront would be a great activity after brunch!
Mom’s get a free Mimosa and the buffet includes the following delicious selections for Mothers Day Brunch:
– Tossed Salad with House-Made Vinaigrette
– Pork Loin with Garlic Marjoram Marinade
– Polish Kielbasa
– Bigos and Sauerkraut
– Pierogi with Onion & Bacon
– Golabki – Stuffed Cabbage
– Boiled Dill Potatoes
– Seasonal Vegetable
– Polish Rye Bread and Butter
– House-made Bread Pudding
– Coffee and Tea Station
The two seating times are:
- Between 11:00 am and 3:00 pm
- Between 3:00 pm and 5:00 pm
- $22.95 per Adult (tax & gratuity not included)
- $12.95 per child 12 and under (tax & gratuity not included)
We understand our food is scrumptious. However, this being a buffet, there are no to-go containers.
Did you know Dzien Matki – Mothers Day – in Poland is on May 26th?