People love our dishes and for very good reasons. Besides the talent in our kitchen, who has a philosophy of home-made, the ingredients we use are high quality.
Read about the various featured main ingredients we purchase to produce the dishes you love
Chefs and cooks know that to produce a quality, tasty meal you have to first start with quality ingredients. Our Executive Chef insists on quality main ingredients like beef, pork, salmon, etc. We wanted our fans to know what goes into their favorite Hartford PNH dishes, and so we put together this growing list of featured main ingredients.
We proudly serve quality White Marble Farms pork. We could cut our costs and procure a cheaper brand, but we prefer to embrace quality. Our members and guests appreciate it, too!
Here’s why we like White Marble Farms and why Hartford PNH pork dishes are a favorite:
- Natural: It’s all natural and minimally processed to deliver maximum flavor. There are no artificial or added ingredients, no fillers, no preservatives, nor added hormones.
- Quality: Consistent coloring and generous marbling provide exceptional culinary performance, which means our guests consistently enjoy a quality, tasty dish.
- Family-owned Farms: 20 family-owned farms diligently care for their pigs in temperature controlled environments and adhere to sustainable practices. These smaller farms allow the farmers to devote individualized attention to the animals and promote sustainable agricultural practices.
Our PNH favorite Prime Rib Dinner plate special is proudly made with Certified Angus Beef ®
If the Certified Angus Beef ® brand is the best of the best, then imagine something even better and you’ve got Certified Angus Beef ® brand Prime – The most luxurious beef available. We also love their slogan, “From our family ranchers to your family table.™” Be sure to stop by when we are having our Prime Rib Special, every 3rd weekend of the month!
- This brand represents heartland’s first premium brand of beef.
- A veritable who’s who of ranchers, along with Dr. Bob VanStavern, a renowned meat scientist from The Ohio State University, helped develop the uncompromising set of standards that are still part of the brand’s foundation today.
- The beef is judged on 10 exacting quality standards.
- Sourced from American family-owned ranchers
- This brand represents the top 1.5% of all beef
The Polish National Home of Hartford is proud to serve Adolf’s smoked Polish kielbasa.
Follow us on Facebook!
Featured Image Credit:
TITLE: food basket
Descriptiona basket full of food