2019 Karaoke night in Hartford continues this Summer at the Hartford PNH – No Cover!
KJ/DJ Kyle Hence brings a huge library of karaoke tunes and multiple microphones for our karaoke night in Hartford CT.
So you searched for “karaoke in Hartford“, “karaoke in East Hartford“, “karaoke in Rocky Hill“, “karaoke in Wethersfield“, “karaoke in Windsor“, or simply “karaoke in CT” in search of a fun spot to sing your butt off. Well, you just found central Connecticut’s best-kept secret for karaoke!
Come on down for karaoke night in Hartford and sing away at the authentic 1930 Polish Pub/Tavern, the Hartford PNH, at the Polish National Home of Hartford – 60 Charter Oak Ave, Hartford, CT 061016. Doors are open for everyone and there is zero cover, a full dinner menu until 9:00 pm and plenty of beer, wine, and spirits to keep you primed for the mic!
Enjoy drinks and food specials from the bar and kitchen. The #HartfordPNH is The Spot to gather in Hartford before heading out to your favorite late-night party spot in the area! Check us out at Hartford Magazine!
Karaoke Nights are every other Saturday in downtown Hartford CT. There is no cover and free off-street parking in our parking lot, plus tons of extra free parking right around the Hartford PNH for heavy event nights – Easy access on/off either I-84 or I-91.
Current 2019 Schedule – every other Saturday | 7:30 pm to Close
- May 25th
- June 8th
- June 22nd
- July 20th (July 6th Cancelled – Happy Independence Day America!)
- August 3rd
- August 17th
- August 31st
- September 14th
- September 28th
- October 12th
- October 26th
- November 9th
- November 23th
- December 7th
- December 21st Christmas Karaoke Party
- January 4th, 2020! First Karaoke Party of 2020!
Be sure to follow us on Facebook and stay up-to-date on all our events, including Karaoke Night in Hartford!
Photos of the pub here.
Karaoke: : a device that plays instrumental accompaniments for a selection of songs to which the user sings along and that records the user’s singing with the music a karaoke machine; also : a form of entertainment involving the use of such a device (as in a bar)
– Credit: Merriam-Webster
6 Tips for Karaoke (Credit: RogerLove.com)
- Practice: Find your favorite song(s) on YouTube and practice before karaoke night.
- The Right Songs: Pick songs in your range.
- Breathing: Remember good breath control
- Water: Drink more water 24 hours leading to karaoke to hydrate your pipes
- Volume: Keep it constant. Be especially mindful during high notes.
- Narrow Mouth: When practicing, do it in front of a mirror and make sure your mouth isn’t going wide during high notes.