“Welcome HOME !! Witamy w DOMU !! Come for the food, stay for the people!”
Many know the Polish Home for our authentic Polish food lovingly prepared and served to members and guests in our dining areas – but that is just part of who we are.
Chef Jason and Chef Jeffrey are both skilled and proud to deliver to you:
- Authentic Polish cuisine
- Made daily with the freshest ingredients
- Prepared in the homemade style – like your mother or grandmother used to make!
Our chefs also prepare American and International cuisine, including Spanish, German, Caribbean and French. Specialties are often prepared for the many banquets, weddings, and receptions we host.
- Our delicious Beet Salad, freshly made soups and Traditional Polish Plate
- Zapiekanki – Our Polish Flatbread Pizza
- Smoked Salmon Rachel Sandwich
- Nalesniki – Fruit and creme filled crepes
- Don’t forget the best Corned Beef in Hartford during March (Hey, We Love St Patrick too!!)
The experienced staff at the Polish Home have hosted countless successful events that featured both the amazing food and fine service our members and guests have come to expect.
And remember, all members of the Polish National Home receive points toward free food and non-alcoholic drinks!