The Polish National Home of Hartford, Inc. is a cultural and social organization that was created more than 85 years ago to foster and promote the common welfare of the Polish-American community in Hartford and its vicinity.
Our magnificent Art Deco building was built in 1930 and designated as a national historic landmark in 1983. Since our inception, we have maintained the Polish National Home as a center for the use and benefit of the Polish-American community – whether it is for our charitable, civic, cultural, religious or social organizations.
Today, we continue to serve as an “anchor” in Hartford’s Sheldon/Charter Oak neighborhood along with our magnificent Polish church, SS. Cyril & Methodius. We offer the following services to our members, their family and guests, and our friends throughout Greater Hartford and central Connecticut:
- Full-service restaurant
- Polish, American and Continental cuisine
- Extensive selection of Polish beers and liqueurs
- Finest Local CT Beers on Tap
- Full catering services
- Dining Room and Hall rental accommodations, including our Grand Ballroom with a capacity of 400
While guests are always welcome, The Polish National Home is an incorporated non-profit social/cultural club and therefore requires membership to take full advantage of services offered. Learn more about membership..